1. In order to register you must go in-game on DIRECT.MINEROYALE.NET and then you are able to register on the website. Why? This enhances security and allows us to sync data.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing store ranks - We need your ideas!

Discussion in 'Server News' started by AncientWolf, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AncientWolf

AncientWolf Member Owner

Hey everyone! For the sake of staying on topic, PLEASE no questions regarding how to the server is going / new features / anything else off topic! Anyone who does will receive a warning! Thanks!

Many people, including myself believe that the current store ranks are too overpowered. This is mostly for the top of the ladder. (Infinity and unstoppable). We want to give awesome features to players who decide to purchase these ranks, but in giving crazy strong items in the kit, it prevents any non-ranked player from having any chance in PvP.

I need some ideas to add to the ranks kit and features. A few things I've thought of as possibilities are lowering the protection in the armor by one, and only giving one set OR slightly nerfing the kit but increasing the cooldown. In return give more features such as a special ability, crate keys, money multipliers (Ex: 50% more money), cosmetic items [Particle capes, Arrow trails, particle effects, etc] and for the highest rank ability to throw a drop party (Using their own items, but it throws the items everywhere and launches fireworks and it's pretty cool :p).

Tell me what you think about these, and spread some of your own ideas!

P.S. We're having a 75% sale off all ranks currently, so *wink*.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. jharmen

jharmen Well-Known Member Club Royale Duke Voting Expert

I think we need to nerve the p5 gear in unstopp/ make a way for normal people to get p5, we also need to remove the gid apple from infinity and give unstopp only 1 and make a way for other people to grt them (not crafting but buying them in the shop for 75k or something.)

I really want to write something about the weather, just because its off topic, but I won't. Only thing I will say is 'its raining discount *wink*

Edit: pls dont give them any crate keys from lvl 2 or higher, they are too OP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. JackJoe8

JackJoe8 Member Duke

Hey... I think that unstoppable is a little too good and needs to be nerfed as in the armour you get but have some other cool perks like /heal once every 10 mins or something and its just a suggestion and its not great but maybe crate keys would be good too_Oh and also I just wanted to say I would love to help this server out and I already have I was telling everyone about this server and how amazing it is or is going to be in 2.0 and Im sure there gonna start playing feels great to be back!!​

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. SquishyCake

SquishyCake Member Club Royale Prince Duke

remove the god apples in kits, they're too op.

5. AncientWolf

AncientWolf Member Owner

We might just be making God apples easier to get.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. dragontamerfred

dragontamerfred Member Duke

Make it so infinity gets one set of p4 and one of p3 and unstoppable one set of p5 and one of p4 and increase the cooldown.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. AncientWolf

AncientWolf Member Owner

Should we give money multipliers to store ranks? Low or medium? (Low: Enhanced +10% money Medium: Enhanced: +15% money) (Low: Unstoppable: +40% money Medium: Unstoppable: +55% money) (Not 100% accurate, only estimates)!

8. JackJoe8

JackJoe8 Member Duke

Yea great idear medium would be nice

9. jharmen

I think that's a bit OP, donators already got /feed and /back and even more of those cewl things, and a money multiplier would make them even stronger then they are now, even with nerves, for example, I need to sell 1mil rotten flesh to get to pekka+, while unstoppables only need to sell 500k rotten flesh, the only thing a non-donator can be proud of and 'brag' about, is his non payed rank, when even that is easier for donators to get, it would be no fun for non donators to play, because whatever they do, donators will always be better..

10. AncientWolf

AncientWolf Member Owner

A 50% increase means 150%, meaning that Unstoppable would need to sell 750k rotten flesh.

11. jharmen

Yeah, my bad, but still...

12. SquishyCake

SquishyCake Member Club Royale Prince Duke

actually, maybe just remove rank kits entirely and just give them lots of perks cuz otherwise people aren't even bothered to rankup.

13. JackJoe8

JackJoe8 Member Duke

I dont think thats such a good Idear Everyone would go crazy

14. Quantum_Solace

Quantum_Solace New Member

Custom Enchants would make it so p4 or p3 can have a chance against p5. Custom Enchants is the way to go.

15. JackJoe8

JackJoe8 Member Duke

There so cool but its hard to do I dont think Sugar would do custom enchantments.

16. jharmen

Custom enchants might be a bit confusing for some people, and yeah, p4 will have a chance against p5 WITHOUT custom enchants.. But don't expect people to just run around in un-custum-enchanted p5. For what I've seen of custom enchants (YouTube, websites, etc) u can only get good gear by noliving, what mostly is done by people who have p5. If custom enchants are added, there will only be a bigger gap between people with bad gear and people with good gear. So custom enchants wouldn't be good for the players who don't nolive, but just play for fun.

17. ArcticRecon

ArcticRecon New Member EMPEROR Duke

Give unstoppable 3 sets of p4, unbreaking 3. Give unstoppable 2 sharp 4, fire aspect 2, unbreaking 3, looting 3 swords. The power 6 bow almost ALWAYS one shot new players running away from spawn. Nerf it to power 4. Don't give any rank an eff 6 pick axe. I, and many other people have been kicked for fast click while mining. You cant pvp without god apples, and there are only 3 ways to get them. Unstoppable kit, Infinity kit, and the tier 3 key. They are way too hard for normal players to get. Make them craftable or buyable in the shop.

Protection 3 iron armor is extremely bad for a 15$ donator. (In my opinion.) Give them a set of protection 4 iron and a set of protection 2 diamond armor.

Give ranks more perks please! Such as, /anvil, /condense, /ptime, /pweather, /invsee, /trail, These are only being suggested because of the downgrades in the ranks.

(RANDOM SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS)

I honestly think that custom enchants don't fit castle wars. They're good for a fast paced mini-game such as kit pvp.

I would love to see the server turn more pot based pvp. I would really like to see custom potions. Strength 2 and swiftness 2 could be combined into a "pvp potion". Regeneration 3 and swiftness 2 could be a "Get away" potion.

I had an idea for a right-clickable piece of sugar called "Sugar rush". It could give you a bunch of random helpful potion effects. This would be about as rare as a super sword.

18. jharmen

God apples weren't that hard to get, I had about 80, and no rank xD
    I agree with some of your points, not with all, the combined pots are a good idea, just like the $15 rank gear (has to be prot 1 dia tho), there is 2 ways the server could go, pot pvp with a lot less gapples (gapple=god apple, crapple= normal golden apple) or gapple pvp with an easier way to get gapples. About the extra commands, I agree with /anvil because its not very OP, it just saves donators a lot of time, since they can just stay at their base, instead of going to spawn and using the anvils there, which is good, donators deserve good perks, because they helped the server, but the commands don't have to be OP, like /invsee, invsee would be too OP, but it's possible to use, just by making it so donators do /invsee {playername} and the player has to accept the /invsee before the donator can look, that would make the scam rate on the server a lot lower, which would be a nice thing :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  19. snipergun1

snipergun1 Member Club Royale Prince

I think /fix hand and /fix all would be good for donor kits and as the kit gets better there is a shorter cool down. I liked arctics ideas on the potions etc. I would love to see these implemented into the game in some way.

20. AncientWolf

AncientWolf Member Owner

I am going to make God apples craftable. The recipe would be something large though, ex: 160 goldblock, and a golden core. (Golden apple made with hard to gather resources, which aren't in the shop.)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.