1. In order to register you must go in-game on DIRECT.MINEROYALE.NET and then you are able to register on the website. Why? This enhances security and allows us to sync data.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction (New owner)

Discussion in 'Server News' started by TheCraftOholic, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hiya!

Introduction:

My minecraft name is TheCraftohlic, or Craft. I am proud to announce my ownership/partnership in MineRoyale and even more pleased to do everything I can to provide the best experience as possible for all users! Me and IHazSugar are now partners and own the server together! We are currently working super hard on "Verruckt Prison". I cannot wait to get to know everyone. I am even more pleased to play Verruckt Prison with everyone!

About Me:

My nickname is Craft, and I love minecraft! Something I really enjoy is interacting with the community and doing what I can to make us the best community!

My Goal:
    I promise to make sure our network provides a different and EPIC experience. I hope to grow our network and make sure all our game-modes are super fun! All I ask is you have fun!

2. jharmen

jharmen Well-Known Member Club Royale Duke Voting Expert

Well this is gonna be fun....
    You really gotta get to know SuperBurrito, he's the best player on the server and everyone loves him!

3. Thanks for letting me know! I cannot wait to get to know everyone!

4. jharmen

Thats nice, I hope you will be a good owner and I hope I will keep my job in the staff team, I can't feed my children without that job!

5. BartH_752

BartH_752 Member Club Royale EMPEROR King Prince Voting Expert

TheCraftOholic let me introduce myself. I am Bart I am a little bit too cool for this server so thats why you dont see me that much but I am sure you are gonna hate me. Also I am the Grand Yoshi of the Grand Yoshi Army. I hope you will enjoy your life as being owner of this server with and uptime of 30%.

Ps: I am pretty sure that IHazSugar is gonna blame all the delays on you so that is why you are the new owner enjoy!

6. jharmen

The hate part is true, he isnt the yoshi leader tho, dragontamerfred and Asher1 are

7. BartH_752

jharmen ... dragon doesnt even have a yoshi pluche and I have 6. can you spot the difference troll...

8. SquishyCake

SquishyCake Member Club Royale Prince Duke

hey nice to meet you xd watch out for nubs there's a lot of em on here ;)

9. jharmen

But we voted ;-;

10. BartH_752

yes we did and my 6 yoshi pluches voted on me. and because I built the united yoshi wonder I got an extra vote

11. jharmen

ITSA ME! Im a noob
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2017 ---
    They are like women and children, they have no right to vote

12. SquishyCake

btw i'm cool af I beat cw in like 10days lol

13. jharmen

The whole MasQrade kingdom beat it after 10 days xD

14. BartH_752

I beat it in the first day becuz I got gamemode creative at the first day beat that!

15. jharmen

You got creative at -60 days

16. BartH_752

17. jharmen

I just realised something! TheCraftohlic got owner tag on the forums on the first day and I still do not have my helper tag!

18. SquishyCake

19. Nice to meet you Bart! I hope to see you on our prison server "Verruck Prison", Febuary 4th! Sugar and I are working super hard to make it perfect for you guys!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2017 ---
    Nice : )! Hope you will enjoy our new "Verruckt Prison" server!

20. Super hyped for Verruckt, I love prison servers! Also, two quick questions. 1. Have I seen you on CW or am I thinking of someone else? and 2. What was the previous server you owned (if any) before this? (For 2. if it is considered "advertising" you don't have to tell me, but I'm pretty sure it is fine b/c of the partnership.