1. In order to register you must go in-game on Play.MineRoyale.Net and then you are able to register on the website. Why? This enhances security and allows us to sync data.
    Dismiss Notice

Verruckt Prison (Launch Update)

Discussion in 'Server News' started by TheCraftOholic, Feb 5, 2017.

?

Should we ban Sugar for his previous delayed servers?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe (Depends if Verruckt is epic)

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. WHY is Verruckt not released yet?

I am sure as you are reading this, you are thinking, ".... really a new owner is added and Sugar still cannot get the server done on time...", Well I am here to say that this was not Sugars fault. As you all know Verruckt Prison is going to be a very unique prison. When adding custom/never done before things to a Minecraft server, unexpected things will happen. Some good and some bad. But I myself am one whom shoots for perfection. All this being said, I did not want to release Verruckt Prison today because I really want Verruckt Prison to be perfect for you guys! I do apologies for anyone who planned on playing Verruckt Prison today. But I can promise you right now that this Friday, Verruckt Prison will be released! I hope to see all MineRoyale users online for the GRAND OPENING and I would deeply appreciate it if everyone who is reading this helped create a "Hype" for this custom game mode! Get the word out! This is going to be "HUUUGE" *trump voice*!

COMPETITION INFO

We are having a competition: Who ever gets the most (new) people on *starting on launch day ending a week from launch day*, then have each person who is new to the server and new to Verruckt Prison register on the forums, and private message me the username of who got them on prison will get a PRIZE from our store! (Give your friends or anyone you know the IP so they can see the LIVE countdown for the release!)

P.S

Should we ban Sugar for his previous delayed servers?

#1 TheCraftOholic, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
  2. GoldenPoops

GoldenPoops New Member

We all know the server is being delayed for another month smh

3. It is not going to be delayed for another month! For sure it will be released on Friday! We have a Youtuber who is scheduled to film on Friday so we will for sure release it then! :D

4. jharmen

jharmen Well-Known Member

There was a big hype until it got delayed 3 times, now we're just waiting.
    All my friends already play MR xD
    Time to get the alts!

5. DarthNugget

DarthNugget New Member

Is there a new IP because I put direct.mineroyale.net and it doesnt work

6. jharmen

We are currently in maintenance mode, the IP will probably work once the server re-opens

7. DarthNugget

DarthNugget New Member

8. JonSnowsHo

JonSnowsHo New Member

whos the youtuber?

9. jharmen

PewDiePie

10. JackJoe8

JackJoe8 Member

Imagining Who the Youtuber is hopefully not someone like Richie xD

11. Actings

Actings New Member

"For sure it will be released on Friday!" [​IMG]

12. jharmen

Probs Richie xD
    10 more years

13. MissElefhant

MissElefhant New Member

hey soooo in the bank its said to make a post about my missing stuff from my vault. I had diamond armor (protection 2 I think helmet and protection 1 boots) and a sharpness 1 sword and an anvil. I forgot to pay my rent for the vault and then my stuff was gone when I logged in. I am fine with not getting my stuff back (but I would appreciate it if I get it back). I just want to make the vaults give the stuff back when people cancel their vault or miss rent. And you should probably make the rent, less expensive. Now, I think its not worth the money to pay 2.5k for 1 day (just my opinion).

14. jharmen

Why did u think it would be a good idea to post it here? The last post on this thread was months ago and if you looked at the other threads in the general discussion you would've seen about 10 examples -_-