1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appeal from PopTopMop

Discussion in 'Appeal a Punishment' started by PopTopMop, Feb 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopTopMop

PopTopMop New Member

Punishment: Ban
    Length: 1 Month
    Date Assigned: 2/28/2019
    Reason: Reach/Kaura

Ello. Was recently banned for reach/kaura. I talked to an owner about it and they sent a video:
    This video around the 1 minute mark shows me running to hit a cop, quickly snapping to frost, hitting him far. This appeals basically gonna be explaining it.
    1:06 - I pause, probably thought that I toggled kaura/reach
    1:08 - I crouch to shot with a deagle to combat log and right after begin hitting an officer
    1:09 - It looks like I snap towards frost, and start hitting him from a distance
    1:11-1:15 - I seem to show off reach and kaura, as I hit him a far distance and do it while turning my head directly towards him
    2:36 - I miss frost about 3 hits, and still allegedly have kaura/reach.
    3:16 - Same as previous, I get hit a lot and run away as I'm visibly on low health.
    3:21 - I seem to hit him with a melee swing as I turn, but wrong. He isn't knocked back and takes slightly less damage from the hit compared to my sword (2 1/2 hearts to my 4 hearts per hit).

Now, debunking. 1:06 - I was putting a deagle into my hotbar to combat tag him, when an officer spawns and I instantly hit him. This can be considered suspicious since I fired off only one shot and instantly pulled out a sword, so lets move on. 1:08-1:09 - A brief cut made by a shitty edit makes it seem as though I snap my head towards him. You can figure out its a snap just by listening to the delays between the sound you hear when you get hit, and the very subtle pause for a short moment. 1:11-1:15 - Frost plays with somewhat higher FOV, making it seem further. He is also constantly sprinting and jumping towards me, entering my hit range, and being knocked further back to make it seem like I am hitting him twice. Wrong. You do not hear two hitsounds when he is knocked back, and he was hit midair knocking him further back. 2:36 - At no point in the fight do I go afk as long as I did at 1:06, disproving the toggling claim and is also shown later by me whiffing 3 hits. At 3:21, I am looking up when frost sees me. This would have to imply that I had been doing something else, likely on my 2nt monitor, and came back quickly after hearing my character taking damage.

2. PopTopMop

PopTopMop New Member

The edit might also just be a lagspike, but judging by the rest of the video it isn't

3. Alcerooock

Alcerooock New Member

Pyroh likes this.
  4. MineRoyale

MineRoyale Administrator Staff Member

Hi PopTopMop,
    After reviewing the footage I have concluded that this is not sufficient evidence for a ban.

However, bug abuse was reported with sufficient evidence (Solitary NPC Guard Bug.)
    Your ban has been set to 6 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.